Virtika Signature Ski & Snowboard Jackets (Insulated)
YOUR RIDE - YOUR RULESStay Warm, Stay Dry, Stay Riding
Our insulated 3L, 25k Signature jackets are park, powder and storm ready. They have every feature riders want, including lots of vents if you heat up, and zip-off sleeves to transform your jacket into a vest.
Made for Riders by Riders
Designed and styled with Virtika Pro Team riders, our jackets are made of ultra-durable 3L shell fabric, performance parts and the seams are double stitched. Live your rules, and dope your style with the most functional and comfortable jackets on the planet.
- Relaxed fit for greater range of motion and style
- 3-layer (3L) ultra-durable shell fabric
- 25k waterproof / breathable fabric so that you always stay dry
- DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) treated shell fabric for extra waterproofing
- 100% sealed seams for full protection against moisture & wind
- Low-bulk Polyfill thermal insulation (100g body / 80g sleeves)
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers and magnetised front zipper flap
- Super soft fleece inner collar for maximum face area comfort
- 6 zippered mesh-covered vents to regulate your heat
- Removable zip-off sleeves with locking zippers when you want a vest
- Helmet-sized storm hood with flexible brim and snap fastener
- 2 huge internal mesh pockets perfect for storing goggles or gloves
- 8 waterproof pockets including a phone pocket & lift pass pocket
- Elastic powder skirt & wrist gators (with thumb holes) to keep the snow out
- Removable / adjustable hiking suspenders
- Double stitched bar-tacked seams in high stress areas
Virtika 3L, 25k Waterproof / Breathable Shell Fabric
Our Signature and Vir-Tek Shell outerwear lines use one of the most advanced 3-layer (3L) shell fabrics available.
Combined with a DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) exterior fabric treatment and 100% sealed seams, our outerwear is ideal for riders that want the ultimate protection against moisture, snow and wind.