Virtika Signature Ski & Snowboard Pants (Insulated)
Ride Free – Break Boundaries
Ride Warm, Ride Dry, Ride Hard
Our insulated 3L, 25k Signature pants are one of the highest quality, most functional and toughest ski & snowboard pants on the planet. They have every feature riders want, including a zip-off bib, and they have the perfect amount of thermal insulation so you never have to wear long underwear again.
Made for Riders by Riders
Designed, styled and rigorously tested with Virtika Pro Team riders, our pants are park and steeps proven, and almost indestructible. We use ultra-durable 3L shell fabric and reinforce the seams with double stitching so you can ride free, and focus on more important stuff.
- Relaxed fit for greater range of motion and style
- 3-layer (3L) ultra-durable shell fabric
- 25k waterproof / breathable fabric so that you’re always dry
- DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) treated shell fabric for extra waterproofing
- 100% sealed seams for full protection against moisture & wind
- Low-bulk Polyfill thermal insulation (80g)
- Soft fleece liner for ‘no long underwear’ comfort
- Zip-off bib with adjustable suspenders
- Adjustable elastic waistband and belt loops to customise your fit
- 2 zippered mesh-covered leg vents to regulate your heat
- 7 zippered waterproof pockets including a phone pocket
- Adjustable pant cuff spreaders with locking zipper
- Elastic boot gators with lace / buckle hook to keep the snow out
- Double stitched bar-tacked seams in high stress areas
- Reinforced crotch with diamond technology
Virtika 3L, 25k Waterproof / Breathable Shell Fabric
Our Signature and Vir-Tek Shell outerwear lines use one of the most advanced 3-layer (3L) shell fabrics available.
Combined with a DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) exterior fabric treatment and 100% sealed seams, our outerwear is ideal for riders that want the ultimate protection against moisture, snow and wind.