Virtika Vir-Tek Shell Ski & Snowboard Pants (Non-Insulated)
Your Freedom – Get More
Ride Dry, Ride Comfortable
Our Vir-Tek Shell pants have all of the features of our Signature pants, just simplified: no liner and no insulation.
Made of 3L, 25k shell fabric, they are exceptionally durable, lightweight and wind / waterproof – perfect for those who like to wear layers, go touring, or for warmer weather.
- 3-layer (3L) ultra-durable shell fabric
- 25k waterproof / breathable fabric so that you’re always dry
- DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) treated shell fabric for extra waterproofing
- 100% sealed seams for full protection against moisture & wind
- Zip-off bib with adjustable suspenders, and a zippered phone pocket
- Adjustable elastic waistband and belt loops to customise your fit
- 2 zippered mesh-covered leg vents to regulate your heat
- 9 zippered waterproof pockets, including a phone pocket
- Adjustable pant cuff spreaders with locking zipper
- Elastic boot gators with lace / buckle hook to keep the snow out
- Double stitched bar-tacked seams in high stress areas
- Reinforced crotch with diamond technology
Virtika 3L, 25k Waterproof / Breathable Shell Fabric
Our Signature and Vir-Tek Shell outerwear lines use one of the most advanced 3-layer (3L) shell fabrics available.
Combined with a DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) exterior fabric treatment and 100% sealed seams, our outerwear is ideal for riders that want the ultimate protection against moisture, snow and wind.